Yes, some exams and courses are eligible for CPF  "my training account". Read more
If you have a disability (physical, motor making it impossible to write by hand, visual or auditory ...), we invite you to contact us before registering via our contact form (Test and exams section), we have solutions to offer you.
Our building is accessible to people with motor disabilities. Access is via Bahadourian Square (intercom + access ramp). Our building also has a lift. We invite you to contact us before your arrival so that one of our staff members can welcome you.
There is no class and there is no discount on courses when the school is closed.
We invite you to register for an advising appointment on our website that includes: a form about your experience with French, an online placement test, an appointment in our school and an evaluation certificate with your level and the recommended tuition program.
The documents to provide in order to register in an "au pair" course are: copy of your passport, your working contract with the family or the "DDTE" (Direction Départementale du Travail) valid or in process, the registration form (available at the AF).
You imperatively must have: a working contract with the family or the "DDTE"(Direction Départementale du Travail) and work as an "au-pair" in a family and be hosted by them. The Alliance Française de Lyon provides special timetables for "au-pair" students but does not step in the previous formalities to obtain a contract with a family or DDTE (Direction Départementale du Travail).
To be considered as an "au-pair" you must fulfil the following conditions: be 17 to 30 years old, be single with no children and know a minimum of the local language. Also you must possess or a working contract with the "DDTE" (if your are not an european citizen) or a working contract with the host family (if you are an European citizen).
The "au-pair" stay is a linguistic and cultural exchange aiming at learning a new language and discovering a culture. To be recognized as "au-pair"student, you must be employed by a local family either to look after the family children or to take care of certain duties. In return, the family will host, feed and pay you.

Can't find your answer?

Contact AFLyon